This page was updated 8/23/21.
For detailed information from your school or program, visit:
- Divinity School
- The Fuqua School of Business
- The Graduate School
- The Law School
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- Nicholas School of the Environment
- Pratt School of Engineering
- Sanford School of Public Policy
This plan establishes guiding principles as well as student responsibilities and expectations for all graduate and professional students taking in-person classes or using campus resources in Fall 2021.
All new and returning Duke students, including international students, are required to present proof of vaccination to Student Health before they can attend classes for the Fall 2021 semester. This policy covers all undergraduate, graduate, and professional students – in all degree programs – who intend to be on the Duke campus for any program starting with the Fall 2021 semester. Documented medical and religious exemptions will be accommodated.
International graduate school students can find initial plans for Fall 2021, including detailed vaccination information, on the International FAQ page.
This section was updated 5/25/21
For more detailed information, please visit the Wellness Strategies page
Professional school libraries messages will follow soon or are available on websites:
School of Medicine: https://mclibrary.duke.edu/about/coronavirus
Fuqua School of Business: The Ford Library is closed and librarians are providing library services remotely. The Reference Librarians Team is using email and chat (https://library.fuqua.duke.edu/about/askus.htm) to help students and faculty with research. The Data Services Team (email@example.com) will continue to assist faculty with data purchases. For further information about Ford Library collections and services, visit this website: https://library.fuqua.duke.edu
For technical information or support we encourage you to contact your school’s IT leadership.
- Duke Divinity School Information Technology
- Duke Law School Academic Technologies
- Duke School of Nursing
- Fuqua School Of Business IT; Fuqua’s COVID-19 Response page
- Medical Education Information Technology (Duke School of Medicine)
- Nicholas School of the Environment Information Technology
- Pratt IT Services (Pratt School of Engineering); COVID-19 Information for the Pratt Community
- Sanford IT (Sanford School of Public Policy)
- Trinity College of Arts & Sciences Office of Technology Services